Nautix Wave is a full monoblock C-shape aluminium boom with high-stiffness and reduced diameter of tubes. This high-quality boom is especially recommended for wave sessions.
Many riders have already selected Nautix Wave boom !
Technical features (boom) :
– Monobloc boom with reduced diameter or tubes- Ø 28 mm or ergonomic (oval) tubes- Ø 28 mm for the HD version.
– Comfort / stiffness are optimum
– Super light
– High-quality anodized aluminium (5086) : High-stiffness and excellent resistance to corrosion
– Wave curve with large back end
– Ultra-comfortable EVA FUNGRIP with optimal adhesion and high-durability
– Global integrated protection for SDM & RDM masts
– 50 cm adjustable system with pushlock system
– Easy-to-use control system for back end
– Developed and produced in France
Technical features (front end) :
– New modified polyamide front end with fixed part clamping for less play, more clamping power on the mast, and less structural deformation
– Better transmission of efforts to start planing easily
– Front end angulation to fit any templates
– Removable RDM adaptor for versatile use
– 140-190 cm (2.40kg)
– 150-200 cm (2.60kg)
– 140-190 cm HD (2.40kg)
– 150-200 cm HD (2.60kg)